The Time Has Arrived Gamers: Xbox Series S vs PS5


Fall is approaching! You know what that means?? It's the gaming season. Ladies, I hope you were able to spend as much time with your significant others during the earlier quarantine months because now they are not going to want to be bothered with you lol. There are so many new releases of games including Madden 21, NBA 2k21, Call of Duty, and many more popular games. Also, the long-awaited release of the Next-Gen systems is expected to make their debut this fall. 

Speaking on the topic of next-gen systems, there is a lot of talk about which console is better. My belief is a little bit ambiguous because I have a love-hate relationship for both consoles. My first game console ever was the Playstation. My mom had got me a Playstation 2 for Christmas and I fell in love with Sony's gaming console ever since. I ended up switching to Xbox 360 for a while because it just seems like everybody else was using that system and I felt like the odd one out. I only had the Xbox for a couple of years before I switched back to Sony while getting a Playstation 4. 

Personally, I found myself favoring the Playstation more than the Xbox and I'm expected to get the Playstation 5 when the console releases. I know that I'm stuck mostly in the middle with my preference, but in the end, I'm obviously going to say PlayStation is the better system. Come one, you have to stay loyal to your system. It's like Apple vs. Samsung.

Honestly, there are specific variations between the two, however, it isn't too much of a difference where one system is performing significantly better than the other. Each console shares the same features, with one having a certain feature category performing better than the other console's just by a bit.

Regardless, I still stand by my preference. Playstation for the win! ;)

P.S. Forget I said any of this if I switch up LOL

Comments

  1. Honestly, I'm really excited for the PS5, although I think I might have to wait. I used to kick myself for not being to the first to get a console but looking back it really helped me make a better choice by seeing what kind of games were out for what.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment