Which One Would You Watch: NBA or NFL Game?


Sports fans! It's an unusual time for us, especially given the current circumstances. Usually, the NBA finals would have already happened and the season would be over. We would've been preparing to transition into football season. However, that is not the case.

Since the NFL season has started, its been nothing but great games. From comebacks to unexpected endings in games, the NFL is looking pretty exciting this year. With the season already filled with so many thrillers, how can you possibly miss a game? 

Well to answer that question, we have the NBA Finals, ladies and gentlemen!

The NBA finals happening in September?? Yes, if you haven't heard, the season was delayed and restarted in July for obvious reasons. Ugh, I hate COVID-19. Nevertheless, sports fans are able to still able to enjoy the satisfaction of having a season.

Here's the problem. Since the NBA has decided to restart around the NFL season, games from both sports have overlapped each other. This has caused fans to miss out on one game to watch another. I know that most people, including myself, have missed out on great games on both ends. If you are one of those people that can pull up multiple games on one device or know how to navigate from game to game and end up catching good moments, you have nothing to worry about. 

Typically, the NFL and the NBA do overlap anyway at some point during their respective seasons, but that's when the NBA is in the middle of their regular season and the NFL is even more live with playoffs either approaching or already happening.


So when it comes down to it which one are you choosing? If both sports are on at the same time, are you watching an NBA Finals series or a turnt game of football? Personally, I'll make it happen for both LOL. I know I asked you guys to choose either-or, but oh well. 

Of course, I'm not missing an NBA Finals game. You have to be crazy if you do! I also love the sport of football. I grew up watching and playing it so I can't miss football games, especially if they play out like these last few weeks have.

I'll be the one guy who has the laptop with the basketball game and like 10 different split screens on the tv streaming all of the football games haha. I can already see some of you guys totally disliking one of the two sports or not even really interested in sports, so it'll be easy to make a choice.

If this was way back when I was a kid, then I would've chosen football and said f*** basketball lol. I started to appreciate more sports as I got older, so my opinion is quite ambiguous now. Right now I would say NBA just because its championship time! Why wouldn't I?

So what's your preference? Basketball, football, or you just don't give a sh*t. Haha, understandable.

Comments

  1. Love the end of a good NBA game, but i'd have to take a football game over NBA I think.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The switched up seasons are killing me! I'm not a huge sports fan, but I like to have a grasp on what's going on. That's all gone out the window this year.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment