What's your favorite brand?


Easy. It’s Nike. If you look all around my wardrobe, all you'll see is Nike apparel. I do have a few items from other brands but not as much as Nike.

When I was a kid, I use to want and buy every single color version of Air Force Ones: red, blue, green, white, and more. I had a shoe for every outfit I put together. 

To make things even crazier, if you look in my closet, my hoodies are mostly Nike hoodies! All the different colors! Thermal, fleece, or pullovers, it doesn’t matter the type either! 

I can’t forget to mention the abundance of Nike shirts I own. Especially since I have a bad habit of buying a lot of shirts when I shop. I also have a few accessories like Nike socks, hats, or even a book bag. 






Now, I do own other brands and more infatuated with designer clothes more than Nike. My closet probably is 5% under armor, 5% Adidas, 10% Jordan, 10% polo and other designer clothes, and 70% Nike. 

If the question was to ask my favorite shoe brand, then Jordan would win because I have a lot more Jordan’s than I do Nike.

Nevertheless, Nike is more accessible to me and I get it the most, so I’ll just say that’s my favorite. 


Comments

  1. Always loved my adidas shirts, nike is just too uncomfortable to me

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment