What's the Best Dessert?



Ice cream. The two words to my heart. If you know me, you know. Other people would say some type of candy or some cake of some sort. For some reason, I think that I'm addicted to ice cream. 

Let me tell you how bad this addiction is. I can eat ice cream 1-2 times a day. It's not like I will only have a scoop or two per serving either. The bowl will be filled all the way to the top. Literally, I would be looking at a mountain of ice cream.

I can eat all types of flavors of ice cream. Vanilla, strawberry, cookies and cream, cookie dough, or birthday cake. Hmmm. The only type I hate is chocolate, mint, or any other weird and exotic flavors.

 


It's gotten to a point where I don't even grab the smaller cups, 16 oz, or 48 oz size containers. I always have to grab the big family gallon. Now imagine how big that thing is and I can go through that is less than a week. I know, I know. "That's not healthy at all is it Kevin!" Well, that's literally, the only junk I eat so I should get a pass!

Well, maybe I lied. I'll eat ice cream with cake, a brownie, or cookies. Throw a little bit of chocolate syrup or sprinkles on there, oh my goodness. The best tasting dessert ever!

While you may love cupcakes, cake, pies, brownies, cookies, or candy! However, I'm here to tell you that ice cream is the superior desert. Come on. Don't act like when you were a kid, you weren't running to the ice cream truck as soon as you heard the music playing down the street!

Let me know what's your favorite dessert!







Comments

  1. Ice cream is the absolutely the best dessert! The best was on snow days growing up my mom would wake us up and we would have ice cream for breakfast!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment