What's your favorite season?


"Oh, the weather outside is frightful!" Yes, it is! Especially in a city like Chicago where we experience all four seasons. As you can tell, the end of the year holidays are approaching and you know what that consists of? COLD weather.

We have transitioned past the summer months and quickly making our way through the fall season. Lately, I noticed that it's been cooler than what I've gotten used to. If you know me, you know that I hate it when it's cold. I don't understand how most people can be fine with weather that's 45 degrees or below. Like I don't get it. I'm surely not okay with it.

I know people are more cheerful during the cold weather because they know it's the holidays and people love seeing the sight of snow. I just can't fathom the pleasure of shivering, freezing until my limbs are literally about to fall off, or stepping in slush. If you don't know what slush is, it's that mixture of melted snow, ice, and water. I hate that so much dude and it causes a big mess.


Now here's the thing. I don't like the heat either LOL. Nothing is worse that it being super hot. Those days where you are just sweating through your clothes. Those nights where you can't sleep and you have to keep flipping the pillows because one side is too hot. Yeah, I'm not a fan favorite of that. 

I really don't love or hate spring weather. The only problem is that it rains too much for me. I think I really only truly feel satisfied with the late summer or early fall weather. This is when it feels perfect. There's no snow, no rain, and the 70 degree average temperature is just right for me.

Despite the weather, I still love to enjoy Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Years,  Easter, or the 4th of July (my birthday). I still love to go on vacation when it's hot. I love to watch Christmas movies and bundle up inside a cozy home when its cold. Those are the only catalysts that allows me to enjoy outside no matter how it feels or looks. 

Other than that, I'll be the one friend to complain about the weather every single second that I can. We can still have fun, but be prepared to here is from me when I feel uncomfortable.  I know I'm not alone on this one because some of you may feel the same way.

Let me know your preference!

PS: Here's some extra pictures of Charlie Brown and Snoopy since they are always in different seasons.









Comments

  1. My favorite is spring! I know that's probably an unpopular opinion, but I definitely prefer warm weather to cold, and I really hate how it gets darker and colder every day in the fall. Plus spring is when my birthday is haha!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment