What Social Media App Is Your "Go To"?


Guys! This will probably be my last post for a while or ever lol. To dedicate that, I wanted to make this week's blog topic about different social platforms we utilize. I want to find out where your favorite and I’ll let you know how I feel about them. 

The main networks I want to hit on is Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat, Instagram, and TikTok.


Twitter



My favorite has to be twitter. Twitter never fails me. I been using twitter for almost 10 years! This is the most entertaining, relatable app you can have. Everything is on twitter. Literally any news, big events, or anything trending around the world, you’ll find out through twitter. Twitter is the goat app. 


Instagram



I feel indifferent about Instagram. I like it, but there isn’t much to do but post pictures and look at everyone else’s pictures or stories. It’s not the worst app but it can get boring quick. 


Facebook



At one point and time, everyone used to love Facebook! Back in the day, Facebook was like Twitter. A main hub of entertainment. After a while, Facebook fell off and got taken over by older family members and who wants to stay on a platform like that? I wouldn’t want to see my mom, aunt, or uncle trying to be funny. Lol that’s so cringe. However, now I’m starting back to using Facebook again. I’ll still see really funny posts and videos from time to time. It’s not exactly like Twitter, but hey, Facebook has its moments.


Snapchat



Snapchat is literally pointless. If I didn’t save any pictures or videos on there, I wouldn’t have it. You literally just get on there to watch what someone else is doing on their story. That’s it. That’s all you can do. It can get very irritating. Most of the time, I don’t even have the patience to watch everybody story. I’ll probably watch 5-10 friends and that’s all. Like I said, Snapchat is starting to become useless and is probably the worst app out there. 


TikTok



A honorable mention would be TikTok. I don’t use TikTok and I don’t think I ever will haha. But I seen how great this app can be. It’s very entertaining and informative. You can either have a great laugh, a fun experience with any dance trends, or learn something from a tip video. I don’t know, I can’t quite hop on the TikTok wave, but we’ll see if I do eventually. 

So that’s my breakdown of each social networking app. I want to know how you feel about these apps and what’s your favorite? 




Comments